the Rift

[OPEN] write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling]

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

Arriving among those awaiting stories from the mouth of the pretty bay mare promising them, Maude quickly picks a seat, and settles in, tucking her hooves beneath her with graceful ease. She leaves even those she knows be, for now, struck suddenly with a desire to quietly sit with herself, at least until someone else decided to interrupt that silence for her.

Admiring the pretty gleam of the lights on the placid lake’s surface, and occasionally looking alongside her at the others here, she tries her best to avoid looking at the obvious family unit. The filly, spotted and gold, matches the pretty mare resting alongside her and the tall, darkly handsome stallion standing over them far too well for her to think otherwise. Wondering if her family ever caused this ache in the breast of others, she silently apologizes to the world, if they had.

She certainly had not intended to.

Having never heard of the Caela herself, the filly likes this topic, but adds in her additional ideas, just in case Lena decides she’s told the story of this mysterious sounding Caela too often (her parents had often refused to tell her favorite stories on the principle she surely new them by heart at this point, after all).

"Or one about love! Or adventure!" she quips, before returning to her quiet waiting.

Maude
How should we like it if the stars were to burn
With a passion for us we could not return?
If equal affection cannot be,
let the more loving one be me.

Image Credits | Table
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: write down my poems for the few [Festival Storytelling] - by Maude - 06-09-2017, 11:58 AM