the Rift

[OPEN] caught in the storm [birthing]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron
World's Edge Protector

Sarai and I have taken to sleeping close by to where Alysanne seems to sleep. Mainly because Sarai needed to nurse often. So when Hemlock speeds past clearly on the hunt for someone, Alanna alerts me. "Something up with Alysanne." I stand, carefully as I am still nursing my shoulder and i'm trying not to wake my daughter. I fail at that part. So I move toward the direction from which I had seen Hemlock flying with both Sarai and Alanna in tow.

What we saw when we arrived, was not at all what I had been expecting. Amaris was already taking charge, and the other Queen who I do not really know yet was just arriving right before us. But from all the movement, I made my own judgement call. "Sarai, stay with me please. Alanna, go find a healer." I tried to keep my voice as calm as possible for both my daughter's and Alysanne's sakes.

When Amaris tries to get Aly to lay down, I move closer. I may not be the father of the child Aly was having but that didn't mean I wasn't going to support my friend. I try to position myself close to Alysanne's head as I too lay down, Sarai standing close to the opposite side of me. "Alanna is getting a healer just in case. It's going to be okay." I spoke the same words she had spoken to me just days ago. I wish they sounded as confident now as her words had then.

"Aaron talks"
"Alanna speaks"

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

(OOC: Any healers, feel free to PP Alanna bringing you back. As for Sarai, ill actually make a post from her in a bit too, wanted to get Aaron's here with mentions of her at least)

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
caught in the storm [birthing] - by Alysanne - 05-21-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Amaris - 05-23-2017, 06:33 AM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Lyanna - 05-23-2017, 01:31 PM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Aaron - 05-23-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Alysanne - 05-23-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Zoeya - 05-23-2017, 08:07 PM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Amaris - 05-24-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Lyanna - 05-26-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: caught in the storm [birthing] - by Aaron - 06-01-2017, 08:51 PM