the Rift

[PRIVATE] All sorts of Yayness inside

Nora Posts: 52
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 3
Angel
Uneasy shudders are provoked, scaling from heel to wither. ‘Please,’ those muffled inflections groan, ‘say anything!' While his idle seconds dribble into a cooling hearth, they lend strength to the negative fantasies in my doubtful, rebellious mind. Uncertainty becomes the drug of choice, it heightens my awareness of the hollowness as it expands in my gut with suffocating density. Like a wreath of black clouds devouring the moon… nares twitch, guzzling the toxic incense, the briny heat of a masculine siren. Shutters flicker open, drawing me from that darkened place of assumption (when had they fallen shut?)…his moist breath…it dithers over my hot face, baiting…summoning.

Doubt evaporates (as do most cognitive functions) when I draw my befuddled gaze upward to behold the chiseled artistry of divinity mere inches away. Hot...restless knots form in the kilt of my belly. Unaddressed appetites rage against the bars of their confinement. Jaws pulse apart, nostrils quiver. His fervor (my wildest dreams) manifest into reality  – his aphrodisiac – it feeds those unexplored parts of me. My heart is a ravenous, enraptured doe who is slow to shed her spots. However, the flesh is mature…it instinctively understands how to response without my consent; answer his suggestions. Tighten the coils, ignite slow heat until it  radiates from my core.

“Noah?” that whimpered admission of insecurity forsakes me on the cusp of a hitched breath…though his velvet lips seem undaunted in their quest. A primal noise ripples over the surface of my stunned expression while those sensitive whiskers boldly unveil the pulsing, agitated flesh beneath a curtain of sweltering locks. Arms rustle apart, becoming fidgety as the muscles in my shoulders begin to tremble. Intuitively, my head leans into his mercy. Oh...my…sanity, misgivings…useless deductions are cast to the wayside. With darkening eyes, my subconscious takes the reins.

My lips ascend, stretching toward his honeyed cheek – eager to trace and scout those vivid (previously inaccessible) contours. Rims dance, leaving their moist imprint down his iron clad, incinerated neck. I have always been drawn to him – but now…the pull is irresistible. He is the light who invites the fragile moth. Those siren-like hormones are impish, rousing…delicious. Caged sensations loosen the bars of their confinement, slipping free. My dock impulsively arches, flagging a tri-fold of silk earnestly against the arc of either hindleg. The volcanic environment has lost all power, it becomes bleached from view. There is only him…wholly consuming my attention as he smelts our space until there is nothing but one fervid step between us. And though the path is unknown to me (terrifying even)…I take that step, submitting to his embrace, that sizzling aura.

@Noah

Messages In This Thread
All sorts of Yayness inside - by Noah - 05-21-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Nora - 05-23-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Noah - 05-26-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Nora - 05-27-2017, 05:08 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Noah - 05-30-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Nora - 05-31-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Noah - 06-01-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Nora - 06-03-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Noah - 06-03-2017, 07:28 AM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Nora - 06-04-2017, 01:26 PM