the Rift

[PRIVATE] All sorts of Yayness inside

Nora Posts: 52
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 3
Angel
While the eagle celebrates a victory over my inexperienced lust, his mercy also sheds a lustrous, sultry brilliance upon the dark, wondrous road ahead. ‘Follow,’ that inner voice murmurs. His example is the guide that steers me on the bold exploration of fevered, twitching skin; threads glide from throbbing throat to pulsing chest. Beneath these lips, his cords of molten iron contract, bolstering that delicious heat. His masterpiece, the strength of a man is pressing in all the tighter against me. Rewards are doubled when my naïve passion exposes a sweep of dazzling abandon as it rises from his pores. ‘To think,’ my stunned, gasping fascination construes, ‘a little touch could lure the master, the king of heaven itself into revealing the vulnerability of his undoing.’ The high brink of my muzzle curves in delight as the first taste of triumph comes galloping in; confidence is built with him as the cornerstone of my foundation.

Seduce, reciprocate. Seems there is another alien language to learn...except....this one doesn't use our voice to convey emotion. Lips hitch on the deep, under-loved crevice of his neck; drifting with slow, inept passion. His hair collides and embraces; soft, unruly. When I brush it aside, the skin underneath is smothered and intoxicatingly firm. My mouth works tenderly, sampling first…then gulping that raw, virile essence.

His flat ivories scrap, dragging purposely over the sensitive roadways. A tight, hoarse (unrecognizable) gasp lifts from the center of my body. My hypersensitive skin jolts, lurching to ride the shockwave that fans from the point of contact, outward. 'Yes,' my subconscious moans, silken lips curl into a possessive, demanding smile. "Ahh!" Forsaking (forgetting) the mission, my head tilts upward of its own accord; jowls unhitch, panting hotly in the wake of those strange, newborn sensations. A sheen of tingling perspiration spreads over me. His vibrant, pulsing energy cracks like a bolt of stray lightning even as those strikes fall with benevolence unlike anything ever previously felt before.

Noah’s damp, whiskered lips tickle against the curves of my legs. Stroking the furnace in my belly until every pinpoint is singing the melody of his choice. No man has ever touched…caressed…brandished or marked me in such a way. None had ever used wicked, crafty kisses to awaken the primal creature in me. Hindquarters stiffen, trembling violently. Arrows of pleasure spike through my blood; racing much sweeter and faster than adrenaline. More…that wanton voice demands. These hooded eyes shift, sharpening, ascending on the dense, towering curve of his withers. Jaws sink, sealing my incisors over a thick, loose strand of cream. I tug gently at the base of it – eager for the discovers that would bring his sensitivity to the same height as mine. After a moment, I release him and feather myself over Norah's taut shoulders – tracing that rigid, muscled skeleton where joint and feather meet.

OC:

@Noah

Messages In This Thread
All sorts of Yayness inside - by Noah - 05-21-2017, 08:01 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Nora - 05-23-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Noah - 05-26-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Nora - 05-27-2017, 05:08 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Noah - 05-30-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Nora - 05-31-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Noah - 06-01-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Nora - 06-03-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: All sorts of Yayness inside - by Noah - 06-03-2017, 07:28 AM