the Rift

[OPEN] ribbons of light

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I'm all you ever wanted

Two pairs of wings stand in the shadow of the stone arch, today, and I make my way towards them, growing more used to my routines being perforated by social niceties the more that I have to do so. Besides, as I was coming to discover, coming to each gathering at the border left me that much more aware of who lived here with me, which, I suppose, was important for me to know, considering Tiamat and I are ultimately in charge of telling them what to do. After a time, however, the names and faces were starting to sort of blur into one, with those that I saw time and time again moving to prominence, their names easily pulled from the growing collection of too many.

"Corporal Weaver," is one such name easily recalled, and I greet her with a smile as my trot comes to a stop before she and the new arrival; Duir slips in on my right side, his green eyes meeting the strange mare with wary curiosity, and Weaver with the cheer he greets most of those here, at home, "who is this?"

I ask next, looking at the pretty brindle mare as I do, gold eyes running over her with more than my usual “does the new person have mange” glance. She is a woman, after all, albeit young, and though my gaze isn’t lecherous, per say, I do notice that she’s as delicate as a flower, from size to build, and immediately deduce that, well, she’s not gonna be a soldier, unless she is much meaner than appearance alone lets on...

"I am Lord Rikyn, and this is Duir," I greet with a characteristic smile, gesturing to my buck with my deep, cocoa muzzle before I add, "I hope you haven’t been waiting long?"

Я
what the other boys all promised

Image by VeerDesigns@DA - Code by Me

@Weaver @Eve

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
ribbons of light - by Weaver - 05-23-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: ribbons of light - by Eve - 05-24-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: ribbons of light - by Rikyn - 05-25-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: ribbons of light - by Weaver - 05-26-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: ribbons of light - by Eve - 05-26-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: ribbons of light - by Rikyn - 05-31-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: ribbons of light - by Weaver - 06-08-2017, 03:52 PM