the Rift

[OPEN] ribbons of light

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I'm all you ever wanted

While Eve, as Weaver introduces her giggles at the hybrid mare’s joke, I just grin, mostly because, well, we had taken a bath together, after all, and all it had amounted to was a conversation about dead people. While it didn’t necessarily make her boring, it didn’t make her wildly fascinating, either, like I now found Mordecai, who’d made it clear our relationship would be more than innocuous flirting within days. Somehow, I doubted that Weaver was interested in those sort of activities.

Not that I would shut her down if she so desired to engage in them, of course.

The new arrival to the herd is one of those nice girls, I almost immediately pick up on, from her demeanor, mostly, but also the way she answers. She doesn’t join in with the Corporal’s playful words, instead choosing to directly answer the question.

"Ah, see Weaver, Eve says you aren’t boring after all," I playfully grin and shoot Weaver a wink, before looking back at the new arrival with a bit more seriousness (I was, after all, garnering a reputation as a Brat King despite my best efforts to do the job well), "it’s nice to meet you too, though."

Er… what now? I think to myself, also loathing the awkward silence. Ask her what she know to do, idiot, Duir answers. Not entirely sure if Eve knows I have an arrogant deer talking in my head, just like Weaver is, at some point, due to have Raven clamoring in hers, if she doesn’t already, I try my best to not react to Duir’s usual remarks upon my struggles. I imagine a man suddenly shouting at his companion can be quite off putting.

Gods, how I miss the days when he’d been spotted and limited to physical noise…

"You don’t have to decide today, but we all sort of pitch in together, around here, and pick jobs. You may have heard me call Weaver a Corporal – she is second in command to the General, Erebos, and a soldier," I explain, with a nod, "though, don’t take me the wrong way, miss Eve, but you don’t strike me as a soldier. That would leave history and lore keeping beneath the herd’s summoner, herbal healing, well unless you have magic for it, of course… er, crafting and weaving, or stealth work."

Я
what the other boys all promised

Image by VeerDesigns@DA - Code by Me

@Weaver @Eve

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
ribbons of light - by Weaver - 05-23-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: ribbons of light - by Eve - 05-24-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: ribbons of light - by Rikyn - 05-25-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: ribbons of light - by Weaver - 05-26-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: ribbons of light - by Eve - 05-26-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: ribbons of light - by Rikyn - 05-31-2017, 09:31 AM
RE: ribbons of light - by Weaver - 06-08-2017, 03:52 PM