the Rift

[OPEN] ribbons of light

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra

i don't rise from the ashes, i make them.

Weaver’s glad to find the girl has a sense of humor, catching on to the quip with a giggle and playing along in her own way. Time flies, really, gone faster than she can blink an eye sometimes. There’s already plenty to do, and when there isn’t something to do, she’s fills her fake spare time with training or exploring. There’s still quite a lot Weaver doesn’t know about Helovia, so she spends what little time she can learning bits and pieces. Rikyn was pretty solid company for teaching her tidbits, though she still owed him a story of her own sometime. Probably the four horsemen, because that was one of the more exciting parts of her life, though her entire life has been one type of trouble after another. She’d say she attracted it, but really, she probably caused it just as much as she actually attracted it.

Rikyn seemed like amused, and it’s a shame she can’t read his mind. That would be a delicious conversation really, if she could, though in some ways he’s not wrong. Weaver enjoys flirting, enjoys teasing, enjoys toying with the boys around her. She is also attracted to power – there’s something to be said for titles and bloodlines, after all – and Rikyn is certainly on the list of doable friends. The thing that stops her is the repercussions of that decision. The world is not ready for little Weaver’s running around.

“Are you insinuating everyone else thinks I’m boring? Because I’m fascinating, Lord Rikyn,” she says, emphasizing his title for effect. What effect, exactly, she couldn’t say, but it seems like a good idea. She lets it drop there though as he turns his attention to Eve, because really, this is about Eve and getting her to stay put in the Basin and all that. Weaver’s eyes drift back to the other mare, who was also fascinating, from what little Weaver knew about her. She came from a very different sort of world.

Rikyn dives into jobs, and there’s really not much for Weaver to add. “If you have questions about any of them, we can try to answer, or point you in the direction of those that hold those jobs now,” she offers, figuring that’s the most she can do at this point, having no idea what Eve is interested in. Eve doesn’t necessarily look like a solider, as Rikyn had pointed out, but neither does Weaver, so she figures anything is possible. They could always use more savage amazons, after all.

I'm the whole fucking fire.

- weaver -

image credit | quote by erin van vuren

@Eve - I'm so sorry that took so long!

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
ribbons of light - by Weaver - 05-23-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: ribbons of light - by Eve - 05-24-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: ribbons of light - by Rikyn - 05-25-2017, 08:05 AM
RE: ribbons of light - by Weaver - 05-26-2017, 11:29 AM