the Rift

Who wants a foster-filly?

Noella Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'3" :: 24
Noella
So I'm thinking about bringing Akeli back as a filly. I joined with her right before my haitus, and she was planned to be fostered by someone from the Falls, but when I left she never actually got a thread away from the threshold. So I was thinking of maybe bringing her back and starting fresh. She'll be back on 6/11, and will come back as 2 seasons old (late birdsong birthday because I want her to be a spring baby.)

Akeli is a unipeg hybrid. She's a blank canvas! I have a few ideas for her, but she'll probably follow in mommy's/daddy's footsteps (hoofprints?) Or whatever haha

Let me know! I'm happy to hear any takers and maybe ideas on how or where she'll be raised. I'm totally open!

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
I can offer Glasgow? She doesn't exactly.look the mom part because of scars and stuff but she's always wanted kids and has a ton of history?

Might not be a good fit but I figured I'd offer! :D

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
how old will she be when you join her?

Zoeya Posts: 9
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: Six months:: Orangemoon
Ajax :: Common Griffin :: Zapping Jab Pare
Astarot would take her in at the Throat! She would have tons of play mates there xD He'd be like that cool parent that is there to talk when you need them but wont press for info. I could see him taking her out and showing her what stupid things they could get into, just so she wont do it by herself lol! Like getting drunk,ect.

OOC Account
Noella
@Skylark I'm trying to keep her away from the Basin! Since Ki is already there, I'd like to try to keep myself spread out. I'll keep it in mind though!

@Ali 6 months-ish, probably, unless younger or older is needed for ideas. I'm kinda game for whatever. if you have ideas that would need her younger, even around newborn (found near a dead mother in the wilds?) feel free to throw them out there! 

@Astarot that sounds fun! I'll keep that in mind. Even if she just finds him an tags along and he becomes that fun older brother. Ill let you know!

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
@Noella I can offer @Ktulu to foster her :)

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
YAEL WANTS HER!!!!!

She isn't likely to have any more biological kids *cough* dusty 'ol womb *cough* but god, I know she would be so super happy to have someone to take care of.

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

OOC Account
Noella
@Ali I'll message you!

Homer, 'The Iliad'

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
OH GOOD POINT. No worries, then! :D