the Rift

[PRIVATE] my baby gunned me down

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

The only herd land Mordecai had ever been in was the Dragon's Throat so she really wasn't sure what to expect. Her first observance as she passed by Rikyn to get a good first look at the valley was that there was no sand. Instead there was ice and snow that served as a reminder that Frostfall was right around he corner. Her feathers puffed as an icy wind bit into her flesh. This also caused her to turn and regard Rikyn -- he had brought her to an icy hellhole that she was ill prepared to weather.

He spoke up and for a moment Mordecai thought it was because he'd seen tge accusation in her eyes. But no, it was something else entirely. She frowned, wondering what he had to tell her that she wouldn't like. She didn't have to wonder long before he spilled tge beans about having a daughter. The first thing she felt was a stab of jealousy that was, for the most part, unfounded. They had never been official. Then there was a sense of relief that someone else had been cursed with Rikyn's child and not her.

But then there was the timeframe to consider. She said nothing as she did the math in her head, figuring out that the conception of Rikyn's child was around the time that they had been involved. But had they been official? Again, no. But that didn't make her not want to focus her acid magic on a certain part of his male anatomy.

It was easy to see the anger that bubbled just below the surface, and anyone that knew her well enough would expect the bite of acid to grip their insides. But just as quickly as it bubbled up, Mordecai hid it beneath a mask of indifference. "Hasn't anyone told you about pulling out before you finish to avoid having children?" She sneered, instead.

"."

Translation:

MORDECAI

maybe life is nothing more than a curse inside the blessed
i'll fight this bloody war with every strangled breath
credits

@Rikyn
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
my baby gunned me down - by Rikyn - 05-25-2017, 09:42 AM
RE: my baby gunned me down - by Mordecai - 05-31-2017, 12:17 PM