the Rift

[PRIVATE] my baby gunned me down

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard:

Before I even say anything, she’s already pissed. Wondering what I’ve done without doing anything, I decide that I might as well forge on. Can’t lose out much more ground than I seemingly already have, just be showing up with her, judging by the hardness of that scowl she presents me with.

What is more impressive about Mordecai than her temper is how mean she can look. What seems like an impossibly frustrated expression grows even harder and colder, until it’s almost physically painful to meet her black eyes, endless as starless voids of space.

Get a cloak, I’d tell her, if I knew she was cold, and I have other things prepared for her outrage at my infidelity to her, having met a large majority of women who, for whatever reason, thought men grew permanent tethers when they slept with someone (never mind that my heart thud-thuds with a headiness that is directly related to having done just that with Mordecai, defying my frustrated, pre-logic). When she instead insults me, not mad at all that I’d slept with someone else, but that I’d, what, impregnated her? I’m not sure how to react.

"I don’t regret it, if that’s what you’re hoping to goad out of me," I sharply retort, my head lifting proudly, despite all the tremulous fears that rise to mind when I think of the responsibility that is to come, when it comes to Gwyn. I tuck my insecurities away, and instead, like I seem to always do, when it comes to Mordecai, I stoop to jabbing at her feelings. Maybe it sounds cruel, and it would be, if I did it to anyone else, but the magpie either doesn’t have feelings like most people, or they’re so encased in steel that I’m not sure I’ve never seemed to make my way through to them with anything I’ve said to her. She just throws a dagger back, and it usually meets its mark, in every way my weakly tempered blades deflect off of her emotional armor. "Maybe you’re just jealous that I didn’t make her with you."

sing along, mockingbird; you don't affect me.

Image by TheArtlex@DA

@Mordecai

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
my baby gunned me down - by Rikyn - 05-25-2017, 09:42 AM
RE: my baby gunned me down - by Mordecai - 05-31-2017, 12:17 PM
RE: my baby gunned me down - by Rikyn - 06-01-2017, 11:20 AM