the Rift

[OPEN] What the mountain did [EARTH GOD]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Isopia's mind is far to stunted when it comes to innuendos to pick up on the sexual reference her statement caused, or else she might have wondered why Volterra had helf back. Certainly his mind worked that way. Instead, she simply listened and then turned her golden eyes skyward as she considered his question.

"I've always liked the rain.." She murmurs thoughtfully, looking into the cloudless sky and wondering what it might be like to call forth a shower of water whenever she felt like it. "I could use it to grow the earth around me ... and perhaps living in the Throat, that would prove useful." She cocks an eyebrow at him, as if to demonstrate that she is thinking long-term about her stay in the throat, rather than considering it merely a layover while their child grows. "I've always felt more connected to the land, but my Father controls water too. It might be nice to experience that more."

Using a VOTG pass to quest for: 

:: [Magic: earthxwater | Can summon rain]

isopia

in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-29-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-29-2017, 12:47 PM