the Rift

[OPEN] What the mountain did [EARTH GOD]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Needing offensive magic is another aspect of Isopia'd godly heritage that she overlooks. After all, with the blood of a deity diluting her veins and making her implicitly stronger, she's never once had to be strategic in her thinking.

If she was more aware, she might wonder if Volterra has ever been bitter about this aspect of her lineage.

"In sparring against those who cannot fly," She continued with a slight rise and fall of her slender shoulders, "if I could muddy the ground around them, it would make it even more difficult for them. Rain could act as camouflage while I fly, as well." See? She can think offensively too. Though truthfully, she really does just enjoy the rain.

"He usually doesn't take this long." Isopia observes, turning her gaze to the dilapidated shrines. Her mind races thinking of all the many reasons that her Father might be kept away from her. Does it have something to do with his siblings? With Kaos? Is he attending to another?

Using a VOTG pass to quest for: 

:: [Magic: earthxwater | Can summon rain]

isopia

in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-29-2017, 09:44 AM