the Rift

[OPEN] What the mountain did [EARTH GOD]

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

Sometimes Isopia felt that the quests her Father gave out were merely ritualistic; that they served no real purpose other than an exchange of effort for the magic asked for. Go collect this stone or that stone.. her Father would sometimes demand. But surely he didn't actually require those items in order to give magic? And even if he did, surely it would be much easier for him to acquire them himself. In this instance however, as the demigoddess looked at the small mound of moss, she could imagine some of the logic behind his request. The moss was probably not an important part of all of this - more symbolic she assumed - but learning about different types of precipitation seemed to make sense given the magic she was asking for.

"I can do that."

Isopia's golden eyes looked up to the sky. Although it was not raining now, this was Orangemoon and the demigoddess didn't think she'd have much trouble finding different types of rain to soak the moss in. "I will return shortly." Glancing towards Volterra, the Mountain waited to see if the ruby-eyed man had anything further to add to the conversation before making their way back to the Throat.

isopia

in places deep with roots entwined
i live among you, well disguised

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 10:44 AM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-26-2017, 03:16 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-29-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 05-29-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: What the mountain did [EARTH GOD] - by Isopia - 06-08-2017, 10:07 AM