the Rift

pulling heaven down [open]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: vnjxbc.png]
Svetlana the Stormchaser
'There was something more about her, something that screamed a greater destiny.' - Evers the Able

I watch from some distance as the tide seems to roar up, engulfing the two forms. I know it is an illusion, and I know that child must be a true little brat to be faking drowning. It goes against every fiber of my being to watch the magic-doer work, and I sigh softly through gray lips. Black feathers rustle in annoyance as I approach, avoiding the water plundering what seems to be life from the mare's limbs. If I were to have children, I would teach them proper respect and honorable actions, not let them scare horses to death! I stop near the edge of the wall of salty water. I can see the two forms sucked in it, little sculptures embedded in flickering blue.

Oh yes, it is very real. I cautiously poke my muzzle through. Instantly, water is tingling on my whiskers, pooling on me. I withdraw, eyes narrowing to find the insolent brat who walks around as if he owns the very world. I gather my strength, rear, and plunge into the salty tide, swimming strongly towards the boy, cold cold wet licking my skin and swirling in my ears. Something is roaring in my ears. Despite the difficulty, I manage to do my best to attack the white unicorn, hooves surging through the water, aiming for a sharp cuff to the shoulder.

I do not like illusionists. It's all too very real, and I wonder what would happen if I were to breathe. But I don't dare.

""

Image Credit: venomxbaby (when downsized, signature become somewhat unreadable)

Messages In This Thread
pulling heaven down [open] - by Vadim - 11-02-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Keres - 11-02-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Svetlana - 11-02-2012, 05:24 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Vadim - 11-02-2012, 05:39 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Keres - 11-02-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Svetlana - 11-02-2012, 06:47 PM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Vadim - 11-03-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Keres - 11-05-2012, 11:35 AM
RE: pulling heaven down [open] - by Svetlana - 11-05-2012, 09:56 PM