the Rift

[OPEN] The future unveiled [FESTIVAL]

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
I want to try everything, the dragonmare had declared upon arriving, and so she would.

Amaris was not one to put much stock in prophecies or premonitions, but she would admit that she was not immune to the curiosity it sparked within her. Could someone really know what was in the future? Was predicting something like 'You will not be standing where you are in one minute's time' really a prediction, if the predictor then forcibly moved the predictee's position to ensure its truth?

Foolishness, came the dry remark from Dramyrth, who had settled quite permanently upon her withers, and so was therefore 'forced' to partake in anything she did. Oh bah humbug, Amaris merely replied, following her (possibly drunk) herdmate Ingrid to the stand where the strange dark stallion with crimson eyes stood.

Ingrid asked her question, and Amaris hesitated, before being unable to hold back that intellectual side who simply wanted to know how everything worked: "How do you receive your predictions?"

Party pooper, Dramyrth added wryly, amusement colouring his thoughts, as he suddenly became more interested in this particular stand.
Daniel Schiersner @ flickr & larfsalot @ deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Öde - 05-27-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Ingrid - 05-28-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Amaris - 05-31-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Beloved - 05-31-2017, 11:40 AM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Canaan - 06-08-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Maude - 06-09-2017, 11:45 AM