the Rift

[OPEN] The future unveiled [FESTIVAL]

Canaan Posts: 18
Aurora Basin Phantom
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 5
Silk
I saw the ivory unicorn - the strange one that can't stop giggling - leave the main festival area. I stared after her for awhile, wondering if she was headed somewhere interesting. Her travel led her toward a tent wherein a stallion stood, dark in the shadows of the tent, his curved horn a sharp point protruding from the darkness. I choose to follow the small female that has routinely attracted my curiosity, and find when I reach there that others have gathered as well. The she-dragon had come as well and despite my desire to remain impatient and stoic, I was astounded by her strange beauty. Another female stood there, grey and speaking to the dark stallion. All three of them seemed to be asking for their fortunes - except that the dragon femme asked how he received the information of his predictions.

It was a curious question and I waited to hear the answer before asking my own question. Do you see my future? I had no expectations. I'm not sure that I would believe anything that passed his lips, for I did not believe in fortune telling. But, that being noted, I was curious to see what he would say. This place was mystical indeed, perhaps he was blessed with a knowledge that I could not know. What do I know in this strange place? Nothing, of course, and my understanding was rapidly changing the longer I stayed here.

the
Aurora Basin
sneak

image | coding
You may use force with Canaan with the exception of permanent maiming or death.
OOC
Thread Tracker
Wish List
DeviantArt

Messages In This Thread
The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Öde - 05-27-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Ingrid - 05-28-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Amaris - 05-31-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Beloved - 05-31-2017, 11:40 AM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Canaan - 06-08-2017, 12:40 PM
RE: The future unveiled [FESTIVAL] - by Maude - 06-09-2017, 11:45 AM