the Rift

[OPEN] beautiful chaos [DT patrol]

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

he pair didn't mind the rain as it fell in a soft patter. Zafir found she enjoyed puffing frost out at the drops freezing one or two causing them to ping off of Astarot's bone marked side. After the first couple it didn't bother the young stallion very much. It was the mud that annoyed him. His legs were already close to mud color, but actually having mud all the way up to his knees aggravated the man. He knew he would have to wash off as soon as the rain stopped or the filth would pull at his hair. Grumbling he looked over at his massive father reading the tension in his bulging muscles. He wondered if Kaos would show up and cause trouble. He picked up the pace to walk beside his father. "Apa, I need a bag, so I can carry some herbs with me. Maybe we could seek out the Basin crafters?" He met his father's eyes for a moment hoping he wouldn't shake him off.

After a moment he turned his attention back to the forest around them. His own highlighted muscles were tense at the thought of some kind of creature flying from the damp world around them. He turned to look at everyone else in the party wondering how they were all fairing. Zafir jerked her head up sharply eyes intent. Astarot looked around his muscles quivering ready to defend the others. Instead a familiar red dragon flew towards them circling his father's head. He turned to look where the dragon had come from his ears pricked hoping beyond hope that his brother was about to step from the trees.

His breath caught in his throat as a familiar fire burning stallion stepped out. Zafir screeched her joy looking at her brother.She had only met him once before, but the joy pulsing from her bonded was contagious. Unable to help himself he stepped forward laughter rolling from his lips. "Kedves bátyám!" The words were loud and jubilant. He tried to throw his neck around his lost brother's withers. "Where have you been asshole?" He chuckled softly swallowing against the lump in his throat. Zafir looked up at the red dragon growling softly. She took off intent on getting the respect she deserved from the lesser male. Her claws were primed to catch the other unless he gave her what was rightfully hers.

Words
Words;; 399
OOC/Tags;; @Tyrath

ASTAROT & TYRATH
I'm the pretty one in this bromance

[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
beautiful chaos [DT patrol] - by Volterra - 05-29-2017, 04:18 PM
RE: beautiful chaos [DT patrol] - by Tyrath - 05-29-2017, 04:55 PM
RE: beautiful chaos [DT patrol] - by Astarot - 05-31-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: beautiful chaos [DT patrol] - by Arakh - 06-04-2017, 08:00 AM
RE: beautiful chaos [DT patrol] - by Ampere - 06-05-2017, 09:33 PM