the Rift

[MEETING] The glass is always clearer [Crafters]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

“Crafters, if you will!” I find both my own and Alanna's ears perking up at the sound of a call for those of the crafting rank. I have to admit, ever since the meeting I have felt a tug to return to my old position of crafting. That tug increasing with the unplanned arrival of my young daughter Sarai. I wanted, no needed to stay closer to the Edge than the job of a warrior allowed. So while I may want to be a fierce warrior, I am starting to think my calling is as one who creates instead.

That is why, I stand up and ask Alanna to stay with my sleeping daughter. I on the other hoof, find myself wandering toward the meeting for the crafters instead. I was the first to arrive. I have to admit, I hope to see Dragomir here. After all, we both were former Glaziers. Who among this lot would have the knowledge to manipulate glass like we did?

-everyone arrives-

The newly appointed queen is the one to hold this meeting, not a glazier. I find that a bit odd, that is until she begins to speak. “As you know, Graasvoel has left his position as Glazier,” Ah. Vacant spot. That would be why she lead this meeting and not the rank head. “Dragomir, you are more than qualified, and Alysanne and I were hoping you’d be willing to serve the Edge as a Glazier.” I smile, satisfied with the fact that at least one of us would be serving in the Glazier position again.

When he answered, Lyanna moved on. “We’d also like to see things being crafted each season. If we have no need for glass, but need other items from the other herds, we can try to setup some trades. If you have no ideas, make small things like knives or jars, things we can trade or give away to members of the herd. But I’d also love to talk about any ideas and suggestions you guys have as well.” I nodded, thinking back to things we had been crafting back in the Qian days.

"What about things like, a suit of armor? I know it has been done before, as I was a member of the Edge when it was done." My mind flashes back to Lace, and I have to admit I miss the man.

"Talking"

Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

Yep, Aaron crashing the crafter meeting

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The glass is always clearer [Crafters] - by Aaron - 05-31-2017, 10:09 PM