the Rift

oh.

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

He watched her take in his appearance her mouth falling open slightly. He couldn't help the way his neck arched and his long tail swished behind him. Something about him seemed to confuse her though and she tilted her head slightly. He glanced back at his hide curiously wondering if something was stuck to his side. No, it all looked clear until his eyes fell on his rib markings. It took a lot of will power to not chuckle, instead he grinned and turned back to her. "I can thank my father for these bone markings." He assumed that was what she was staring, besides his siblings bone markings weren't very common in Helovia. He guessed they could be kind of off putting.

Zafir hissed softly at the lesser dragon before extending her wings. She watched him look at her then turn back to loving on his mistress. With a snort of frost she took off, to aggravated to stick around. Instead she flew away to go hunt down some innocent animal to vent her anger. Astarot shook his head sighing heavily, "Sorry about her, she's grown up under the rule of a royal queen." He chuckled lightly trying to break any tension she might have started. When he introduced himself she lifted her head higher.

Then something changed causing her head to droop. Pain clenched at his heart as she blinked rapidly. Unable to contain himself the young stallion stepped closer offering his muzzle, his eyes soft. "It's alright Miss. I'm here for you if you need anyone." He smiled kindly lowering his head to level. Ears tilted forward slightly wondering if there was anything he could do to help her. The stallion hoped that she could see how much he wanted to make her feel better.

A sound drew his attention away and he looked up in the direction of the hoof beats. He smiled softly and dipped his head to the familiar lady. "Hello Wessex, it's nice to see you as well." He smiled at the dappled lady as she introduced herself. Then he turned back to the creamy mare as she spoke up. His heart clenched again at her words, "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Agnodice." He swallowed glancing at Wessex trying to figure out a kind way to tell the dainty lady about the Hidden Falls. "Miss Agnodice, I hate to tell you this after everything you've been through, but the Hidden Falls as been disbanded." He scarlet and blue eyes tried to peer into her turquoise ones. He felt awful having to drop this bomb on her after she had already almost come to tears. "A lot has happened in Helovia in a very short time, but we are all still going strong." He swallowed unsure what to say next so he turned and looked at Wessex hoping she would be able to help.

Words
Words;; 482
OOC/Tags;; @Wessex

ASTAROT & TYRATH
I'm the pretty one in this bromance

[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Messages In This Thread
oh. - by Agnodice - 05-31-2017, 12:59 AM
RE: oh. - by Astarot - 05-31-2017, 04:12 AM
RE: oh. - by Wessex - 06-01-2017, 07:50 AM
RE: oh. - by Agnodice - 06-01-2017, 10:16 PM
RE: oh. - by Astarot - 06-02-2017, 02:44 AM