the Rift

[OPEN] Brace yourself for aftershocks

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
“World domination,” she spits back, trying to coordinate her tail and hooves, so that the latter can step on and hold the thorny bits, while the former yanks itself away. “A little ambitious, but fuck, I’ve got big dreams.” It only takes her two tries to successfully maneuver her legs and spiked tail in such a fashion, and to her credit, she does allow Duir to help. “Thank you, Duir,” comes as a murmur right before she winces as the thorns dig into the thin layer of flesh that remains around her tail. Stupid plants. Her only consolation is that they won’t grow any more over the winter, become buried in snow, and, err… yeah. Take that.

As for the rest of his comment, the Corporal simply jerks her head back towards the mountain face and says “Rockslide. Blocks everything.” They can’t see it from here for all the trees, but a sizeable amount of rock and mud came down and blocked the path. “Might move with the spring thaw, though.” She shrugs, unwilling to really give it much thought. Instead, she returns to one of her favorite pastimes - trading insults with Rikyn. “So how’s your ass feeling? As bruised as your ego?” A little smartass smirk creeps across her features, knowing full well that she’s baiting him, slowly getting ready to throw her victory in his face.

He shouldn’t expect any less from her, unless Wessex is on her deathbed. And even then, she might still go out gasping ’Fuck you, you arrogant brat….’

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Rikyn  
Cranky astor = cranky wessex :/
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Wessex - 05-31-2017, 08:27 PM
RE: Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Rikyn - 06-01-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Wessex - 06-07-2017, 12:06 PM
RE: Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 10:15 AM