the Rift

[OPEN] Brace yourself for aftershocks

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
World domination, she retorts, and I bark a laugh. Taking on plants? Somehow I think that is a pretty petty start. Guess you gotta work up from somewhere, though…

"I’m sure that briar empires everywhere will speak of this day in the annals of their history," I smirk, moving closer to the arranged stones that disguise the decaying body of the Reaper from my eyes. Sure he just loves the daily banter ongoing right outside his resting place, from which he can’t move away, and instead has to listen, I look back at Wessex when she starts talking of the rockslide.

They were common around the mountain, in particular, near the sea. It had always been a part of our culture, as far as I had seen, to work around the mountain’s changes. Sending soldiers to clear debris was a waste of time, especially with the snows incoming, sure to throw even more down the mountainsides into once open paths.

"The paths are always changing," I say, with a shrug, "if not with the thaw, then the early rains, or the autumn."

Having returned my attention to my Uncle, an ear flits back, and my nearest eye to the Mutant looks sidelong in her direction. With a snort, I roll my eyes and shake my head slightly.

"Don’t know much about my ego, I see," I remark, because, honestly, its not the sort to easily bruise. Gets knocked down, gets back up again, sure, but, for the most part, there are maybe one or two people in the world who can make their way through those walls, to where my feelings are. I know I’m awesome – it’s not my fault that Wessex is covered in sharp shit and is half moose. It was an unfair contest to start with, and besides, I still hold firmly to the belief that it could have gone either way, and, at the end of the day, I was still her boss. "My ass is perfect as always though. Didn’t bleed to death, either, thanks for noticing. Nox is pretty good at his job."

@Wessex

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Wessex - 05-31-2017, 08:27 PM
RE: Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Rikyn - 06-01-2017, 11:36 AM
RE: Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Wessex - 06-07-2017, 12:06 PM
RE: Brace yourself for aftershocks - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 10:15 AM