the Rift

The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
The horns on her head dip down in a short, quick nod, absorbing all that the mare has given her, both physically and verbally. It appears that Wessex does, indeed, startle her, but it also appears that there is no harm done, as Vahana eventually calms down from her initially defensive posturing. The Haruspex can’t blame her, knowing full well how she sometimes comes off to strangers - they don’t know whether to pin their ears in hostility, laugh at her crown of horns, or stare in curiosity at her tail. A short quirk of a smile tugs at a corner of her mouth as she watches the paint, deciding to follow her lead.

“Well then, do you  some directions?” she asks, more than willing to help someone if they’re lost. But for whatever reason, she has an inkling that this woman may not just be ‘passing through’ like she claims. Wessex remains in her relaxed position, the wind tugging at her short mane and lush tail tuft. “If you need to rest more, there are safer places, too.” Not that the Threshold isn’t safe, but there are more secluded, protected places that might do better than an open meadow.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

@Vahana  
I'm sorry this is shit, just wanted to get something up for you
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box - by Vahana - 05-31-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: The Ground Walks, with Time in a Box - by Wessex - 06-03-2017, 07:50 AM