the Rift

[OPEN] Open your ears and eyes [Foal Lesson]

Otem Posts: 19
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 17.2 ::
Pandora :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: None Odd

in my thoughts i have seen
rings of smoke through the trees,
& the voices of those who stand looking.

I like learning things.. Otem thought to herself upon hearing the stallion's call. The crimson and gold eyed filly glanced around, wishing she hadn't abandoned her brother this morning. If she hadn't, he would be by her side and she could drag him over with her. But instead, she'd tried to be independent and was now really regretting that decision.

"Vulkan.."  She whined harmlessly under her breath, trying to steel her resolve as she made a decision to venture down towards Astarot.

"Hi." The tribrid squeaked, trying to sound confidence but utterly failing. As she stood on the reddish sands, succulents and various sprouts of desert grass began to slowly rise from the ground. Otem took no notice of this - she already knew that plantlife seemed to simply follow her around (or at least it did here), and so her eyes remained focused on the skull-marked man before her. In the auburn tangles of her mane, Pandora, the baby owl, nestled snuggly, large golden eyes peering out unsure just what to make of this situation either. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open your ears and eyes [Foal sessons] - by Otem - 06-01-2017, 10:00 AM