the Rift

[PRIVATE] colour us impressed

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
The size of the Edge, and the fact that one could wander through it for days and not see another soul suited Amaris. She was a mare who enjoyed her own company, or that of only her companion, for a lot of the time. The exception to this was her cousin, whom she always longed to see more of but inevitably rarely got to spend a leisurely afternoon with.

The dragonmare and her dragon kept mostly to a quiet grove within the Edge, a cluster of trees and rocks, sheltered from prying eyes and accessible most easily upon wings. It was a spot her parents had 'nested', a spot she cherished in her memories, and that she was grateful had not been occupied by another over the passage of time.

Owl, came the dry observation from Dramyrth, who yawned broadly as he saw the avian fly past. But Hemlock did not just fly past; he hesitated, lingered, until Amaris shifted her attention to him with a curious, questioning gaze. A small frown creased her 'brow, as she very clearly recalled the owls distaste for dragons - the only other time he had ever come near either Dramyrth or Amaris, Alysanne had been in the throes of a difficult birth.

Has something happened? she questioned immediately, and spread her wings to prepare to rise and follow the owl to wherever it was she was needed.

Not that I'll be much help, she thought with a note of annoyance, unless they need something roasted or sliced, I'm about as useful as a thorn in one's side.

Not true, huffed Dramyrth in rebuttal, quietly, as he followed his beloved and the owl to where the queens wandered. Amaris landed some strides away and, upon seeing there was no immediately danger or urgency, settled her wings back down and shook her mane a bit before approaching.

"My ladies," she greeted warmly, nodding to them with a smile upon her lips, though a tone of concern still coloured her actions. "I hope there is nothing untoward going on? I know of Hemlock's distaste for dragons, is all, I know he would not summon me unless it was important..?"

Amaris
drákos istoría
theartlex | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Alysanne @Lyanna
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
colour us impressed - by Alysanne - 06-01-2017, 04:21 PM
RE: colour us impressed - by Amaris - 06-04-2017, 07:12 AM
RE: colour us impressed - by Lyanna - 06-07-2017, 07:55 AM
RE: colour us impressed - by Alysanne - 06-11-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: colour us impressed - by Amaris - 06-13-2017, 12:29 AM
RE: colour us impressed - by Lyanna - 06-13-2017, 09:37 AM