the Rift

[PRIVATE] colour us impressed

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
Lyanna was glad to see the new life in the Edge. It still felt wrong to Lyanna that she was so useless at their birth’s though, that she had no magic to help should something go wrong. Not that magic could solve everything, but having it there had always been a comfort, a help. Now though, she was left to rely on herbs, and she had no means to carry collections around with her. She’d have to figure out a way to get a bag made so she could keep some things handy. Perhaps too, somewhere in the middle of being Queen, she could find two more with healing magic of their own. She wanted to complete her quest, but finding those horses was like finding a needle in a haystack.

It’s still early in the day when Alysanne finds her. They have an important task today, though while they are walking, Lyanna figures it’ll be a good time for catchup. She greets her friend with a warm smile, laughing slightly as Aly’s words. “I do love the privacy the forest affords, but sometimes it’s inconvenient.” Unlike Aly or many of the others in the Edge, Lyanna does not have a second pair of to help her find anyone. “Before we find Amaris though, I have news.” Not that she cared if Amaris heard the news. After all, the dragonmare had been there at the time, but rather, she just didn’t want to deter from their purpose in finding the mare in the first place.

“Yael was able to translate Kaos’ altar. The words and phrases translated to Peace, Power, Forever, and Kaos will Save.” She trails off at that, the words lingering between them. She wants to ask her friend how Zoeya is, wants to gush over the beautiful girl and giggle as they walk through the cool but beautiful Orangemoon afternoon. Instead though, she must talk of Kaos, must worry about an entire herd, must be a Queen.

Soon though, Amaris finds them with the aid of Hemlock, and Lyanna turns her attention to the dragonmare, trying not to wince at the “my ladies.” She had to get used to that, had to get used to being slightly separate, no matter how much she didn’t want to be. There was some value in it, despite how much she chafed against the title and its variations. “It is important,” Lyanna says, a playful grin spreading on her face, giving Aly a knowing glance, having a little fun with it all, “but not untoward. You were impressive, to say the least, during Zoeya’s birth. So much so I felt rather useless. We were rather hoping to talk to you about this seemingly hidden talent you have.” Her words grow more serious as she talks, because this was important. They needed a healer, a Amaris appeared to have an aptitude for it, even if it wasn’t her chosen path. Lyanna nods slightly at Aly, leaving her counterpart to continue.

lyanna

art by yewrezz

@Alysanne

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
colour us impressed - by Alysanne - 06-01-2017, 04:21 PM
RE: colour us impressed - by Amaris - 06-04-2017, 07:12 AM
RE: colour us impressed - by Lyanna - 06-07-2017, 07:55 AM
RE: colour us impressed - by Alysanne - 06-11-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: colour us impressed - by Amaris - 06-13-2017, 12:29 AM