the Rift

[OPEN] for that -berry- special someone! [HERD QUEST]

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
An Orangemoon breeze rustles through the undergrowth, weaving through the woodland until it finds the blue Lady, and then twirls up one of her slender legs before it dances with the sapphire strands of her hair. A shiver trembles down the length of the sea maiden’s spine. Although there are still many weeks until winter, the promise of snow and hoarfrost is already coming alive within the mountainous valley. Even now, as Tiamat makes her way slowly and leisurely through the forest that surrounds the Basin, she can feel the ground cold and stiff beneath her hooves.

Behind her, Nimue lingers around a large woven basket, crooning soft whistles and chirps as she looks over its precious contents. Various berries and edible herbs lie together, collected by the Ocean’s Light, and intended to be used as part of their quest. With Frostfall seemingly so near, many of the fruit has already been either frozen or harvested—Tiamat finds herself nudging deeper into the bushes, and searching both high and low for the wolves’ food. Sighing softly while a grin curls her lips, the sea mare glances through the trees and out into the valley, wondering if others will join her in her endeavors.

notes; Sorry it's a slow start, but all are welcome!
Tagging those with rank magic who haven't posted yet because mwuaha (I apologize if I missed someone): @Enna @Lena @Mortuus Nox @Wessex (as Haruspex)
“Speech.”
From the deep sea of clouds,
to the island of the moon,
Carry me on the waves.

image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
for that -berry- special someone! [HERD QUEST] - by Tiamat - 06-04-2017, 02:57 AM