the Rift

[OPEN] for that -berry- special someone! [HERD QUEST]

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
The Haruspex comes upon Nimue first, offering a low, throaty call to the little black and white whale. Of all the companions in the edge, she is Wessex’s favorite, because there is something so innocently delightful about her croons and flips, and most importantly, for her returned affection towards the spikey mare. “Hello, Nimue,” she offers with a smile, looking around for Tiamat. The bushes rustle, and if Wessex peers into the browning foliage, she can make out the curve of the Lady’s rump. A snort escapes, followed quickly by a short chuckle as she takes an opportunity to tease the sea-maiden.

“Tiamat…” Wessex yells into the shrubbery, “What are you doing in there?” I mean, it’s obvious that she’s foraging for herbs and berries, but what for? Their greenhouse is stacked with stores of fruit, ready for the coming harshness of winter. These extra ones might feed one horse for a day, but then they might as well travel down to the Throat if they’re that desperate.

“Are you that hungry?” she inquires, teasingly, never thinking that the Lady's endeavors might be mistakenly directed towards their Herd Quest.

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

Welllll this is shite. Someone come put us on the right path XD
@Tiamat
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
RE: for that -berry- special someone! [HERD QUEST] - by Wessex - 06-06-2017, 04:11 PM