the Rift

[OPEN] for that -berry- special someone! [HERD QUEST]

Canaan Posts: 18
Aurora Basin Phantom
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 5
Silk
I like the trees. They are like a warm embrace on a cold day. The smell of pine that fills my nostrils always seems to bring me alive inside. My lungs, full of oxygen, feel close to bursting, and I exhale the carbon dioxide back to the trees, exchanging the gases of life with them. Of course I enjoy covering myself in dirt and mud, trying to blend with the earth. I'm not one for appearances and disregard my outward image on a daily basis. The trees are often devoid of mud, but I don't mind. I rubbed now against one to scrape dried mud off my pelt, releasing loose hairs and dead skin as well. I dropped to the ground then and rolled on the pine needles, scratching the itch that until then I didn't even realize I'd had.

A satisfied groan escapes my lips unbidden - the happiest noise I've made in days. Not always, but sometimes life just felt good. With a grunt I rose to my feet again and started walking deeper into the small forest. It was only a few strides later that I heard voices. I followed the sound and was greeted by the sight of the Lady, a somewhat familiar-looking grey mare, a creme female that I did not know, and what I presumed were their companions. Though how a small whale was alive out of the water was beyond me. I contributed this to some black magic that I had not learned of yet.

My chocolate eye took in the woven basket, the berries and herbs within. I heard when I was approaching someone ask if Tiamat, the queen, would eat all that food herself. I wondered the same, for what on earth might she be gathering them for otherwise? I learned the name of the mare was Tangere, and snorted to announce my presence. Canaan. I murmured my name, my voice deep and gruff. I glanced over at the strange queen. What do you gather for? My curiosity brings more words from me, instigating a conversation that normally I might wait to have happen.

the
Aurora Basin
sneak

image | coding
You may use force with Canaan with the exception of permanent maiming or death.
OOC
Thread Tracker
Wish List
DeviantArt

Messages In This Thread
RE: for that -berry- special someone! [HERD QUEST] - by Canaan - 06-08-2017, 12:59 PM