the Rift

New to Town [open]

Noah Posts: 59
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Riven
Even despite the blundering of his inexperienced tongue and frantic scramble of thoughts in disarray, it seems the pale mistress received the intention of his message loud and clear. With a kindly tongue and well-met eye, the other greets Noah without even a flinch; in fact, her lovely pale features light up beneath the soft caress of an unaffected smile as her crown dips amid it all. It is a courteous and sophisticated manner that he is all quite unused to - heavy knees flex hesitantly while his thick, brawny crest bows beneath the sudden jolt of full, flowing flaxen - and he tries in earnest to reciprocate the effort. All the while, his gentle eyes behold her lean, taught frame, following the soft feminine contours of grace and beauty before arriving upon the refuge of favoured feather. The Basin held too few of their kind, and for this, he was all the more determined to take her.

Beneath the perk of her pretty pallid ears, scarlet gaze broadens with (something he presumes to be), intrigue, and she echoes his intent with a note of query; Noah nods quickly, smiling wider, as though the simple mention couldn’t be convincing enough - just a dash of sugar to sweeten the deal. "Well, I suppose that’s what it is… though the Basin herd is more than just numbers. There are ranks to fill, things to do and ‘horned-ones’ who need their egos nursed… According to him, that is about all herd life seems to be about; there is no doubt in his mind that life abroad is a finer adventure, but these days Nora sleeps longer and eats more, with a vengeance - the cold northern valley provides all she desires right at hand.

After the stallion’s (rather blunt), elaboration, the fairer’s facade ignites with excitement (unexpected, and certainly unmatched for the same topic), so he simply grins back, more for the sake of his own relief then anything else. The task of recruiting it seems, is far less laborious than predicted - in fact, tomorrow he might come back and try for another… Her bright, pleasant voice meets his ears like first golden rays after rain. ”You would be very welcome. I’m a soldier, but there are other things you could do… I think. Come! Let’s walk and talk.” Though he didn’t actually know very much at all about the inner workings of Aurora Basin, he presumed enough to give her a little head start - all with the very best intentions in mind.
Noah
I was born a warrior
I was born a warrior
Image | Coding

@Zona | I will start there thread in the Basin after you reply here :)
Plots | Absences | Wishlist
Please tag me in openers and spars
Permission for all except death
(no need to ask)

Messages In This Thread
New to Town [open] - by Zona - 06-04-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: New to Town [open] - by Noah - 06-06-2017, 08:14 PM
RE: New to Town [open] - by Zona - 06-06-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: New to Town [open] - by Noah - 06-07-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: New to Town [open] - by Zona - 06-07-2017, 09:25 PM