the Rift

[OPEN] Autumn Snow

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

I traversed the steppe so much in my youth, and I still loved it. The vast expanse of space, the cold even during the hottest times of the year. I still had to plow my way through the snow, even now. The light had yet to arrive, it was so early, as I set out on my trek back to a place I called home. I wandered closer to the rock formations, the other side being caves and caverns, places I had been very few times, my last experience involving a previous lady, Ophelia, and my long since gone sister Sno. It hadn't been overly pleasant.

But looking over the valley of the Basin I remembered meeting my father here (Where was he?). A colt scared to death, Although I couldn't remember his name for the life of me. Others here too. Rhoa. The dark coal, a silhouette of what I've always wanted. Not that I didn't appreciate Rikyn. But Rhoa had been... My first? Erotic, and warm. Gentle, in so many ways. Despite the cold that surrounded us, he had made it a heated memory.

But I had moved forward. I had a family, like no other I had before. Rikyn, Duir, but especially Gwyn. After I had her, it was like a different world. It was shocking. I loved my parents, and yet they had been so hard to deal with, both so distant. My mother, self centered and power hungry. She was critical, and cared only for what she could get from life. My father was emotional, but also distant. When he was around things were amazing. When he was gone, he was no where. I went months, even years without him. He wasn't there for my birth. He was a web of self despair. And yet when I truly needed him most, he some how managed to find a way to be there. Through everything with the twins, he was there. He had felt the loss of his own children. He kept me from my stupid mistakes.

I hadn't particularly paid much attention as I moved forward, but it actually came in a sudden realization that I had stumbled upon someone. A loud snort immediately reverberated through my nostrils towards the stranger. Carefully my blue eyes skimmed over the dark figure. Looking for any sign of horn, wings, hostility. Maybe fangs.

But it was just a stallion. Suspiciously I watched him. "Sorry... You don't run into many strangers on the steppe. Especially not at night. I hope I didn't startle you as much as I startled myself." I clear my throat, still not letting any guard down, but trying to be friendly. "I'm Glacia. I'm sorry to have disturbed you. I really am."
"Speech goes here."

@Canaan

Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

Messages In This Thread
Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-07-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Glacia - 06-08-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-08-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Glacia - 06-09-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-09-2017, 10:42 PM