the Rift

[OPEN] Autumn Snow

Canaan Posts: 18
Aurora Basin Phantom
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 5
Silk
I had started to drift in thought. There was no particular strain to it, no tracks laid out for the train. I was lost and had cease to pay attention to my surroundings. So when the speckled mare snorts out of surprise upon seeing me, my lowered head rises in near-equal alarm, though my snort is softer than hers. After all, I was expecting someone to come upon me eventually. I simply did not expect that someone to be so shocked by my presence.

She seemed the most normal I'd seen so far - no horns, no wings, no strange markings. Her dark form was lightened by almost brindling of spots. She was lovely to look at and in the chill air I actually found her presence comforting. Not that any of those thoughts showed on my visage nor lit my eyes. I turned my head toward her as she introduced herself as Glacia. Still my crystalline eye was hidden by forelock. I lowered my crown just an inch out of respectful greeting. I may be a brute but I'm not completely ass backwards.

Her surprise at seeing me is still evident, and she explains as such. I shake a little, knocking some of the slow-drying mud from my dark pelt. I stepped from the formation, but my body was nonthreatening and my movement was largely to shed what little light there was over myself. Glacia.. My voice was gruff, having receded from under usage. I am Canaan. I am not disturbed, and I'm sorry you were startled. Not that I'm sorry for startling her - it's her own fault for being unaware as it was mine for being unaware of her. But those are small distinctions that I don't need to elaborate on, for they would bore anyone but myself. I had to keep from a chuckle when I said I was not disturbed.... It all depends on what kind of disturbed we're talking about. Not that I would ever be considered as loony as the lass in the threshold. Hers was most definitely a chronic, clinical case. Full medications prescribed.

I did not say anymore, wonderful if the mare would explain why it was odd to see strangers there. Or perhaps it was upon myself to explain my wanderings. I didn't feel the need to explain, not just yet, and so I waited in silence, trying to leave my expression open and encouraging for her to continue speaking.

the
Aurora Basin
sneak

image | coding

@Glacia
You may use force with Canaan with the exception of permanent maiming or death.
OOC
Thread Tracker
Wish List
DeviantArt

Messages In This Thread
Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-07-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Glacia - 06-08-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-08-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Glacia - 06-09-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: Autumn Snow - by Canaan - 06-09-2017, 10:42 PM