the Rift

[OPEN] What is HOME

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

next mother fucker gonna get my metal

The arrival of the steel toned mare should be expected, at this point; though she had been given perhaps the largest cave in the herd land with, most certainly, its most valuable object within it, she chose, instead, to wander about the perimeter of the realm, as she always had. Glancing over my shoulder at the Haruspex, still somewhat bewildered by the differences between this one and Erebos’ mysterious dam, sinister Zikar-Sin, and soft-eyed Ashamin; of all of them, she was the least suited, built for pummeling, not finesse.

Maybe that was why she had been chosen. The rest, hand selected for their knowledge and insight into the realms of Gods, had failed, or simply turned their backs. Maybe it was the notion that Wessex was a warrior, and thereby had a warrior’s honor, that had lured the Spark into the idea. If nothing else, she would tell us she was to turn her back on us, before she did so. We wouldn’t simply be left groping after her shadow, as we had so many others.

You just mad cause she hurt you, Duir intones, my ears falling back. She didn’t, I coldly reply, barring any further discussion of the matter by turning my attentions back to the stranger, who answers Wessex’s rough greeting and my inquiry.

"Welcome, Canaan. Good sense of direction – good to know," I say without much luster or flair; he doesn’t seem keen on it, either, and it seems better to just cut it out. Assuming he’s here to stay, if he was sent ahead on his own, I add in the rest of the usual getting to know you exchange. "It would serve you well among the patrol groups, if soldiering is of interest to you. Or the spies have need of more in their ranks. Healers and scholars don’t travel as much, as I've noticed anyway. You will have to have other skills to do well there."

Image by Ghostly - Code by Tamme

@Canaan @Wessex

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-07-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 09:19 AM
RE: What is HOME - by Wessex - 06-08-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-09-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Rikyn - 06-10-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Wessex - 06-12-2017, 01:06 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-12-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Rikyn - 06-13-2017, 10:41 AM