the Rift

[OPEN] What is HOME

Canaan Posts: 18
Aurora Basin Phantom
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 5
Silk
I feel relief as the lord and strangely decorated mare reply - they are both short and to the point. There is no need for me to pry information out for they are willing enough to provide it. I listened to Rikyn describe some different possibilities that are available for me while I am an Aurora Basin member. Of course one is not allowed to be a freeloader in the herd - that is reserved for cripples and foals. (Though of course by cripple I'm thinking more of legless or permanently broken. Not counting my own disability at all.) I note them down as he speaks. Soldier... no. I don't mind fighting - and I'd rather not admit to myself the bloodlust that lurks deep, deep inside me - but I would not find myself suitable for a fighting job when I can only see half of the world around me.

Spies.. I don't know how sneaky I am but my willingness to appear as just a part of my surroundings may lend me to succeed there. Healer - no. I have no immediate desire to heal anyone, certainly not on a regular basis. That is much too wholesome. Scholar? No. I have no desire to be a fount of knowledge either. My thoughts wonder back to 'spy' as Wessex speaks and I turn my head to gaze at her.

Aye, I'm staying. As a spy, perhaps. I throw a glance back at Rikyn, nodding my agreement that I would like to choose that path. I know little to nothing of the Basin. Except that it is here and it is a herd land. I felt heat spread to my cheeks as I reckoned with the embarrassment I had at knowing so little of the place I had come to. From her town it was clear that I was supposed to know more than I did. Oh well... a home is a home, right? I let out a gruff cough in agreement with myself.

the
Aurora Basin
sneak

image | coding

@Rikyn
You may use force with Canaan with the exception of permanent maiming or death.
OOC
Thread Tracker
Wish List
DeviantArt

Messages In This Thread
What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-07-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Rikyn - 06-08-2017, 09:19 AM
RE: What is HOME - by Wessex - 06-08-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-09-2017, 02:35 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Rikyn - 06-10-2017, 01:32 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Wessex - 06-12-2017, 01:06 PM
RE: What is HOME - by Canaan - 06-12-2017, 07:49 PM