the Rift

[OPEN] Blind leading the blind [acceptance]

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn

It has been a good season for new faces; along the borders of the herd land, a trio of winged figures clusters together, and I look to them from my approach with notice that only two are familiar. The third, pale white as a winter mountain with eyes like two fires burning upon the tallest tower, is the one who I fasten my gaze on, however, not the sort of fellow who understands the sort of emotional, loving greeting being shared between Noah and his Nora, let alone one who wants to look at it.

The arrival will fit in well, especially with the coming snow, the ice of the fall promising that the coming drifts will likely be deep, and unruly. Trying to remember to get a team together to prepare for it, at least as much as possible, I can’t help but think but wonder just how skillfully she will meld into the world around her, becoming a ghost. Despite the fact that she is yet another pegasi in my ever changing homeland, inspiring a tumultuous conflict of emotions within me, I find that, slowly, day by day, I am more easily coming to the acceptance that Helovia is not the place for my mother’s ways.

Wondering if the pallid pegasus also has the skill sets for tiptoeing unseen in the snow the same as she does the coloration for it, I close the final distance and smile in greeting, Duir stopping alongside me with a friendly bleat extended to the growingly familiar winged couple.

"Hello Noah, Nora," I say, nodding my head to them both, but look at the stranger next, ears lifted, "I’m Lord Rikyn, and my companion is called Duir. Who are you?"

there's no place to hide down here
Image Credit

@Noah @Nora @Zona

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
Blind leading the blind [acceptance] - by Noah - 06-08-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Blind leading the blind [acceptance] - by Rikyn - 06-10-2017, 12:12 PM