the Rift

[PRIVATE] Better late than never

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Mpenzi?” The words rang out to her as she remained in the cave she had called home for so long now. But the voice didn’t ring from the entrance, no. Instead, it rang from somewhere else. Curiously, she began to poke her head out of the mouth of the cave, knowing full well that it was her lover, her best friend that had spoken the pet name he had given her. A smile creased the corners of her lips, knowing that so much had happened since their last true conversation.

It had ended with harsh words and deep, saddening thoughts. As she poked her head out, she glanced around before finally looking up at the space next to the beautiful tree that helped create the roof of their home. “Tamu yangu!” She called out in his native tongue, pride beaming through her chest and pale gilded body as she slipped out of the cave and finally looked up at him. He was tired, exhausted, and sad, and her heart ached for him.

She hoped speaking in Dorobian would help make the feeling a bit more manageable. “Kiada taught me a word or two.” She admitted, before moving away from the mouth of the cave to meet him up on the roof. As she approached him, she reached her pale muzzle out to brush her face alongside his shoulder. “I’ve missed you, my love. I’m sorry about before.” She admitted quietly, knowing that life was too short to be mad, especially after having visited Deimos’ tomb.

"Rex talks!"
---
Tamu yangu - my sweet

rexanna & tembovu
I wish I had done everything on earth with you.
image || coding

@Tembovu YES SPEED THREAD <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-09-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-10-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-11-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-11-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-11-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-12-2017, 07:15 PM