the Rift

[PRIVATE] Better late than never

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Nostrils flare and scent her long before the soft voice hit his black-rimmed ears. His eyes close for a breath longer than necessary as sunshine and lilies mingles with the briny breeze that brings Rexanna’s aura to him—and he cannot help the lightening of his once-worried features by the instinctive and small grin the crossed his thick lips.

Ears perk forward; relief striking through his chest at the bright voice and native tongue that called out to him—that was far more promising start than their previous ‘conversation.’ Navy eyes, still lined with tiredness, warmed and lightened as he looked down to golden siren that had stolen his heart so long ago in the Threshold. And, for a few long moments, he simply enjoyed watching her as she emerged from their home—something he hadn’t done in a long while.

His great head dipped in acknowledgment of Kiada teaching her mother Dorobian (though guilt pierced him as he realized that he had not taught her as much as he intended to), but he remained silent as she approached and continued to watch her. Dark blue eyes caught the elegant arc of her neck as she walked, the curve of her chest that moved with each step, the delicate sway of her silken locks over satin skin.

His muzzle reached out (instinctively) towards her outstretched muzzle, thick lips gently lipping her velvet skin there in greeting. “I, too, am sorry,” was his rumbled reply—though to the Elephant who was a man of action, it felt lacking.

So, he after a pause and study of Rexanna’s face, he continued, “I do not want to be absent in your life or our children’s life again—you are too important.” He paused, reaching for words to encompass what he meant and felt, “I’ve lost this before—I will not lose it again.” The last was a vow, a promise, set in stone by his deep rumble.
tembovu, the elephant
set a fire deep in my soul; one I can’t contain, one I won’t control.
image || coding

@Rexanna

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-09-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-10-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-11-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-11-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-11-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-12-2017, 07:15 PM