the Rift

[PRIVATE] Better late than never

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Just as before, his pale muzzle stretched out to reach her own. His velvet touch, lipping at her own. “I, too, am sorry” She heard him say, feeling a smile growing on her lips in an effort to push away the harsh, dark feeling that had been eating at them both in the time they spent together. It was better now, getting to put it behind them for bigger and better things. He pulled away, studying her face, and she watched his own – his tired blue eyes, creases where sleep deprivation had given him – from under the gift of gilded chains that he had given her.

The last sentence he said, she knew was painful. Her smile faltered as she reached out to attempt to embrace him, pulling him tightly to her if he allowed. “You won’t lose us, darling.” She cooed to him, pressing her face against his chest. “The twins aren’t around much anymore, now that they’ve gotten older. But I’ve been borrowing the glass cart from the crafters to take Safiri out. Perhaps she’d love a day with just her father.” She admitted gingerly, her smile returning as she looked back at him to try and make sure he understood what she meant.

Then, when it came to her, she tried to assure him of her own well being. “It was hard before… But she’s old enough now. She can explore a bit further out than just the cave. It makes it easier to get a breath of fresh air. And now – now you’re home more often.” She began, her tail swishing as she tried to pick her words lightly. “I’m sorry you gave up your rank, but you’ll always be my King. Now we can enjoy the little things.” She finally stated, searching his exhausted features for his reaction.

"Talk?"
rexanna
darling, you have a dreamer's heart.
you mustn't let the clouds eclipse your light.
image || coding

@Tembovu <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-09-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-10-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-11-2017, 06:46 AM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-11-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: Better late than never - by Tembovu - 06-11-2017, 09:22 PM
RE: Better late than never - by Rexanna - 06-12-2017, 07:15 PM