the Rift

[OPEN] Coats of mist

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
Border patrol was a task that Amaris could never fully relinquish, even if her rank did not demand her to attend such things. She cared too much about her home, about the members within, about the continued success of it all, especially in times when the fate of Helovia was so uncertain. Even if their patron Goddess did not show fear, she had also advised them to use logic, to think past their emotions - Amaris surmised then, that the Goddess was also adept at hiding her emotions, her true feelings on the situation. Maybe the Goddess truly was worried, fearful, about the Kaos situation, and hid it so as not to influence her herd into a wave of fear and hysteria, to let them stand the best chance of devising just how they were going to survive this, whatever this happened to be.

So when the dragonmare wandered along the borders, and came upon three individuals whom she had all met upon three different occasions, she allowed a surprised smile to curl her lips. Dramyrth flew above, and let loose a loud, colourful trill to the gathered below, neither overly welcoming nor hostile in nature, more of an announcement of his presence, his magnificence, his brilliance. He did not land, but watched the happenings from on high, circling above the canopy, prepared to drop down should the occasion call for it.

"Welcome, Astarot, Gulliver," Amaris greeted warmly, her honey tones embracing the gathered. She nodded her tiara to Kiada, not knowing much about the mare except the brief interaction they had in the Labyrinth. "How may we assist you today?" she sought clarification, making the offer with a kind expression, ears pressed forward to capture any responses they might proffer.

@Astarot @Gulliver @Kiada
Amaris
drákos istoría
Dagwanoenyent Stock | whimzi
on deviantart
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Coats of mist - by Astarot - 06-11-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Coats of mist - by Gulliver - 06-12-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: Coats of mist - by Kiada - 06-12-2017, 03:28 AM
RE: Coats of mist - by Amaris - 06-14-2017, 01:24 AM