the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] Dissolving mist

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
'He LIED.'

There is no question, no doubt, no wonder or mystery as to whose voice spoke, and who it was referring to.

There was only certainty, and following that, fear.

Fear of the unknown, of the sensation of losing everything. The dragonmare watched as the mists seemed to recede, as the lands lost their potency for the Goddess' eternal presence, as everything seemed to shift and yet remain eerily unchanged.

Everything was different, and yet the same. The trees were the same, the moon that hung in the sky was the same, and yet they lacked something that they had held before.

Words were mumbled, in a tongue she vaguely recognised, or perhaps it was the voice who spoke them.

Her Seer, her friend and confidant, the beautiful and exotic Yael. Amaris was drawn to her as she had been frequently over the last months, since meeting her.

Dramyrth stayed close, perched upon his bonded's withers, unwilling to put any physical distance between them lest that result in a permanent spiritual distance in these uncertain times. Amaris didn't mind, she found comfort and solace in the slight prick his claws lent her withers, the weight of him upon her - she needed him there as much as he needed to be there.

Golden scales sidled up to the golden mare, quiet, sombre, serious. Amaris did not know what she prayed for, the Gods has abandoned them - whether by choice or not, abandonment was what they had done - they would not hear their words. Not now.

Maybe not ever.

"Yael," her voice is soft, hoping to penetrate the mare's troubled self, to announce her arrival, her presence, her want need to be here.

"The Gods are gone."

Amaris
drákos istoría
theartlex | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Yael
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
Dissolving mist - by Random Event - 06-22-2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Dissolving mist - by Yael - 06-23-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Dissolving mist - by Amaris - 06-23-2017, 10:02 PM
RE: Dissolving mist - by Ingrid - 06-24-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: Dissolving mist - by Vesper - 06-24-2017, 07:11 PM
RE: Dissolving mist - by Yael - 06-30-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Dissolving mist - by Brendan - 06-30-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Dissolving mist - by Lyanna - 07-02-2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Dissolving mist - by Thranduil - 07-04-2017, 05:59 PM