the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] A flash and then nothing

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor
for there are many ways to kill a man they say
It doesn’t take long for them to show, a common thought of ‘wtf mate?’ linking everyone who seems to take an active role in the herd; if Wessex had a moment to think about it, she might be proud that they all gather at her cave, but time for such things was fleeting and now is a luxury she may no longer indulge in. With one hoof already inclined towards the cave entrance as she dons her leather armor, it only takes the Haruspex a moment before she appears out of the shadows, a straight-lipped, grim look about her. “Erebos,” she says in greeting, after tightening a leather strap.

Perhaps in the dim light he cannot see her jaw clenching, her air of resignation that simply says shit is about to go down. No, she’ll play the part for him, because she’d do anything for him, even if he doesn’t know it yet. And if Erebos needs her to pretend to be wiser than she is, then damnit, she will without hesitation. “The Mirror is empty. Dark. I may not have been here as long as you have, but something tells me that if the big guy is wishing us well instead of warning us not to fuck up, we’re probably on course for something big and bad.” Others have joined them, and so she moves to the mouth of the cave, spikes lashing in a wide arc behind her.

Weaver, Rikyn - both come with the same assumption, and Wessex cannot help but agree. Which means that this is war, and all petty differences must be pushed aside. Let the Lord take the lead, let the General, and she can take care of the rear. “Send the companions - and we should gather useful items, just in case,” she suggests, knowing that Raven and Duir and Orsino are familiar faces, and that if everyone carries a little something with them, be it weapon or blanket or freaking herbs, they might be a little better prepared for what’s to come. “Now isn’t the time for stories, but what kind of shit did you face with the Rift Gods?” And then, after a cursory glimpse around the area, a query that she tries to keep nonchalant. “And has anyone seen Tiamat?”

I am Iron and I Forge Myself

Idk what this is but hiiii frans
@Erebos  
@Rikyn  
@Weaver  
@Tiamat
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
A flash and then nothing - by Random Event - 06-22-2017, 12:10 PM
RE: A flash and then nothing - by Wessex - 06-23-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: A flash and then nothing - by Erebos - 06-28-2017, 07:19 PM