the Rift

Looking for others

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Aisha cantered along the snowy grass,her hoofs thudded along,her mane and tail blowing out in the wind. She then slowly came to a stop and sniffed around the air a little. When she was pretty sure no one else was there she lay down and rolled,her legs kicking in the air until she had had enough,and stood back up. She shook her body of the snow that lay on her back still and gave a playful buck to amuse her self. she then pawed at the ground,reviling some grass. She bowed her head and nibbled gently.

Her ears pricked as she heard a bird. She whinnied,picking her head up and giving a little rear,the snow flew about under her hoofs. The bird was suddenly alert and looking is Aisha's direction. Aisha looked back with big eyes. She bucked a little and the bird gave a screech and flew away,its wings beating hard and fast. Aisha neighed after it, hoping it would come back. She didn't like to be alone. But the bird had gone. It had disappeared.Aisha looked around. Her ears pricked and alert. She neighed again. She had a sense there was something else near her but she wasn't sure.

(btw im new and not to sure what to do so if its wrong then yea just ignore it lol)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
It seemed that even the harsh elements couldn’t dampen some brightened spirits. A sore thumb stood out against a pale sheet of white snow. She was coal colored and shimmering in an afternoon sun. He watched from high above, the cold nipping as it usually did along his hindquarters and shoulders. Perhaps not quite so bitter today, which was good for flying purposes. Midas was not a peeping tom in the slightest, but at the same time he found amusement in the frolicking woman below. She blissfully danced around, bucking once and finding interest in something along the tree line.

Curious as to whom the ebony creature was he glided closer; muscles beat backwards until he was near earth. A soft nicker trailed from breathless chest. Mane scattered across his forehead when neck pushed low and forelegs bent to absorb impact from a leaned landing; touching down he folded his fight muscles and feathers. A careful smile lightened the easy expression he almost always worn, “Pardon the intrusion ma’lady,” breathing heavily and swamping the air with a cloud of mist he continued, “ I couldn’t help but notice from above and found it rude to not pause and greet you properly.” Skull dipped respectfully, forelock trailing his honeyed pits.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Unregistered
She looked up,over joyed at seeing some other forum of life she knew well "better then a bird" she thought. In excitement she kicked her back legs out and shook her head. Her long mane flew about above her head. After she had settled she looked up at him and weighed him up. She could see he was a pegasus. His gold hoofs shone and his eyes looked friendly. His wise smiling face made her feel safe.

"It is alright." Her voice was calm and steady. "I have been looking for others that I could talk to. Since I got here that has been no one." She looked down,bowing slightly, at the snow and sighed softly. Her horn nearly touched the floor. "What do you do when you have no one to go to?" She looked back up,her eyes bright and shining but with a hint of loneliness showing.
Ascended Helovian

Deceased
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
"It is alright." She found his presence welcoming and drew equal amounts of pleasure from coming in contact with others. More words followed leaving him to listen quietly; she bowed her body to him in a sign of submission and acceptance of their headstone friendship. Never had he received such a warm return on his greeting, feeling outdone by the little lady he widened an already lined smile and returned the gesture; rising when she did, "What do you do when you have no one to go to?" Her confession wasn’t without emotion.

‘Was this kind natured lass somehow all alone in the wide world?’ He questioned silently.

Their gazes locked, his warmed ones matched by a pair of liquid coal and a pinkish line that ran between. Vibrantly he spoke up, “It’s a pleasure to meet a fine lady such as yourself, and please call me Midas.” Orbs left hers with intention on taking in their snowy surroundings. Side glancing he motioned toward the span of land between them and the darkened forest behind, “You do not have to walk the days alone, there is company if you so choose to accept it.” tone softened, he knew what a life of solo work was like, “Allow me to extend offer of a new home.”

Unregistered
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Looking For Others

She looked round in the direction he glanced at. The forest loomed but she was not
scared to go alone. She could leave if she wanted,It wasnt like he was forcing her to go
with him. She could gallop away now,or go with him then ditch him somewhere in the woods.

She looked back at him. His kind eyes shone with kindness. “What have I done to
get to meet such a horse?”
She let out a shrill whinny of joy and reared slightly,throwing her head her head back a little.“You do not have to walk the days alone” the words ran around her head,her
excitment was buliding even more. “a new home” Her front hoofs landed in the snow and she looked into his eyes. “Midas,I would love a new home” She shook her head,moving her forelock out of her eyes and dipped her head slightly,looking at him all the time with a smile creeping onto her face. "You know the land better then I,so where do we go now?"

Ascended Helovian

Deceased

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Her reaction created a sense of accomplishment; she appeared thrilled by his suggestion, which in turn fashioned a whelping gladness within his breast. It was always nice to meet thankful company that sought a new life. ”Midas, I would love a new home,” an approving nod followed her choice, golden gaze turned toward the southern sands that lay beyond. "You know the land better then I, so where do we go now?" Now that was a million dollar question, and one he was willing to answer quite readily.

Feathers tightened against his sides in preparation for walking the distance beside her; kindly he answered, “We travel south, to Dragons Throat,” taking that first step across the wet abyss of sticky snow he added lightly, “Your name is yet hidden,” lips widened with humor, “Surely you would not be so cruel as to leave me curious?” He was certain that she would enjoy dragon throat. Even with the harshness of winter, his homeland was still warmer than most and supporting enough food to house even more mouths than it already did.

Unregistered
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Looking For Others

She held her head high and proud. Relief seized over her body. "Dragons Throat" it sounded so interesting. "What sort of place will it be? Will there be others there?" The questions were buzzing round in her head. She loved the tension of not knowing where she was going and who she was going to meet,meeting Midas was a surprise. She hadn't expect to meet such a friendly stallion as he was.

Pricking her ears she walked with him,slightly behind as she wasn't to sure where she was going. She gazed around curiously before thinking about his question. "No,I will not be that cruel to you. My name is Aisha." She noticed a bird flying from one of the trees. She let out a shrill whinny in joy. Everything was turning out good. And she was going to make his kindness worth it. She bucked slightly as a shiver of cold ran down her back. Her coal colored coat broke up the whiteness of the snow. She couldn't have looked more beautiful against the white.