the Rift

Looking for others
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
"It is alright." She found his presence welcoming and drew equal amounts of pleasure from coming in contact with others. More words followed leaving him to listen quietly; she bowed her body to him in a sign of submission and acceptance of their headstone friendship. Never had he received such a warm return on his greeting, feeling outdone by the little lady he widened an already lined smile and returned the gesture; rising when she did, "What do you do when you have no one to go to?" Her confession wasn’t without emotion.

‘Was this kind natured lass somehow all alone in the wide world?’ He questioned silently.

Their gazes locked, his warmed ones matched by a pair of liquid coal and a pinkish line that ran between. Vibrantly he spoke up, “It’s a pleasure to meet a fine lady such as yourself, and please call me Midas.” Orbs left hers with intention on taking in their snowy surroundings. Side glancing he motioned toward the span of land between them and the darkened forest behind, “You do not have to walk the days alone, there is company if you so choose to accept it.” tone softened, he knew what a life of solo work was like, “Allow me to extend offer of a new home.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Looking for others - by Aisha - 11-03-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Looking for others - by Midas - 11-03-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: Looking for others - by Aisha - 11-04-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: Looking for others - by Midas - 11-04-2012, 08:49 AM
RE: Looking for others - by Aisha - 11-04-2012, 09:44 AM
RE: Looking for others - by Midas - 11-04-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: Looking for others - by Aisha - 11-04-2012, 02:17 PM