the Rift

Looking for others
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Her reaction created a sense of accomplishment; she appeared thrilled by his suggestion, which in turn fashioned a whelping gladness within his breast. It was always nice to meet thankful company that sought a new life. ”Midas, I would love a new home,” an approving nod followed her choice, golden gaze turned toward the southern sands that lay beyond. "You know the land better then I, so where do we go now?" Now that was a million dollar question, and one he was willing to answer quite readily.

Feathers tightened against his sides in preparation for walking the distance beside her; kindly he answered, “We travel south, to Dragons Throat,” taking that first step across the wet abyss of sticky snow he added lightly, “Your name is yet hidden,” lips widened with humor, “Surely you would not be so cruel as to leave me curious?” He was certain that she would enjoy dragon throat. Even with the harshness of winter, his homeland was still warmer than most and supporting enough food to house even more mouths than it already did.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Looking for others - by Aisha - 11-03-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: Looking for others - by Midas - 11-03-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: Looking for others - by Aisha - 11-04-2012, 03:17 AM
RE: Looking for others - by Midas - 11-04-2012, 08:49 AM
RE: Looking for others - by Aisha - 11-04-2012, 09:44 AM
RE: Looking for others - by Midas - 11-04-2012, 01:17 PM
RE: Looking for others - by Aisha - 11-04-2012, 02:17 PM