the Rift

[OPEN] lost

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Gone. Just like that the Gods of Helovia had left them all. I honestly do not know what is worse, the fact that they all left us to handle Kaos, or the fact that so many of us had put our trust in them only to be let down. He lied The Moon Goddess's words play over and over again in my mind. What had Kaos lied about? What had he done now to have them pull protection from us all?

Alanna has been trailing behind me all this time. She knows I need the space to think and process. She knows to, just how I am feeling about everything. This is almost like Islime all over again. Granted no, there were no evil shades chasing and attacking everyone. But the feeling, the fear, the uncertainty could be felt in the air. I've passed a few who seemed to either be seeking out loved ones as i've walked. Me? I've left Sarai tucked in about the safest place I could find. I am just grateful to of found Brendan. But that wasn't all. Others had come looking for family, and I ended up with more. The girl with the heart shaped marks down her face, Sansa I think she had called herself, turned out to be Sakura's granddaughter. Who'd of thought, my sister a grandmother. She wasn't the only one. The dual winged girl Farah from Dragon's Throat had come to the Edge to see the place her grandmother was born... Azale too, was a grandmother.

At least one good thing, is that my small family is back together. I hate that I have not been in the girls lives the entire time. But not much I can do about that now.

"Dragonmare up ahead" Alanna speaks softly into my mind. I don't answer her, but instead keep going. "Amaris" I speak before I can fully see the mare, not wanting to startle her. But I needed to talk to her. After all, she is the daughter of Mirage.... And well. I would do anything to ensure her family was safe just as she had mine.

"Talking"
"Alanna speaks"

Aaron

@Amaris

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 01:15 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 02:23 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-24-2017, 02:43 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-24-2017, 03:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-26-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 06-29-2017, 06:02 AM
RE: lost - by Aaron - 06-29-2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lost - by Amaris - 07-01-2017, 01:36 AM