the Rift

[PRIVATE] upside down like a rollercoaster ride

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus wanted to spit in his face, to kick him, to stab him with the pointy end of her spear. She wanted to rage, to shout and scream at him - she was the granddaughter of Naryl the FireSlayer after all, who was known for her temper tantrums.

But she didn't. She reigned in the storm, the tempest, that was within her, watching with her sharp, piercing gaze as he stammered and mumbled, as he claimed ignorance. She almost turned away from him again, disgusted with his incompetence, his insufficient answers, but he pleaded with her, so she remained.

They had barely spoken a handful of words to each other, and yet even Cirrus could not deny the sensation that when she looked at him, all else faded away. She wanted to call him a liar, to call him and his 'excuses' stupid, to throw his own words back at him and walk away, and yet…

She couldn't.

Maybe it was some kind of magic holding her here. Maybe this stallion's true magic was not some curse afflicting him but a curse he afflicted onto others, to take pity on him, to listen to him, to… What? What would come of it all if that were true? Cirrus never did see a purpose to deception, which was why she often came across as brash and upfront, because anything less felt like deception to her.

The weathermare watched the stallion, feeling a truth to his words, at least on his last statement. Something in Helovia had changed, but surely that could not have led to this.. whatever this was?

What even was this, anyway?

"So what you're saying is," Cirrus began, choosing her words carefully. "When you're not cursed, or whatever," she continued, inflecting her words very purposefully. "You behave like a sleazy asshole?"

She posed the question with serious tones, but a glint had entered her eyes, a shadow of a smile teased her lips, as she regarded him.

with love, Cirrus
lunarblues & larfsalot @ deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    upside down like a rollercoaster ride - by Cirrus - 06-24-2017, 01:56 AM
    RE: upside down like a rollercoaster ride - by Cirrus - 06-25-2017, 08:29 AM