the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Thrill Of The End

Castiella Posts: 14
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 1 Year
Dressy

CASTIELLA
God damn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in CONTROL?

The land was turning red. The world around them was dying; the Apocalypse has begun. The girl was not scared; she has lived through much worse things. Seeing death, desperation, and hopelessness is something the girl enjoyed. Life was precious but why savor every last person. Death was far greater and more mystifying. No one escaped death, but life, on the other hand, was so easy to take away. Imagine how over populated the world would be if no one died. It was essential for the world to go around. This leads to the next question. Did God create life just to satisfy death? The land did not need creatures walking on it. They only destroyed everything that they touched. Was this God just a monster that enjoyed killing off his creations? At the end of the day, it is just one big hunt except, the hunter would never be outsmarted by the hunted.

Her front cream hooves were tracked by the blackened rear ones. She trotted behind her father with enthusiasm, Castiella always loved spending time with him. Her mane and tail floated in silky strands behind her. Cream tresses grew much quicker than most foals her age. She was much different than children her own age. There was something profound and dark lurking in her soul. The light of childhood was dimmed and dulled by something, something that the girl did not know how to explain. For now, the sweet innocence danced across her features. Her face was a mask like her fathers, but there is a flaw. The child's face is darkened by the mocking of the holy trinity. Castiella had so much in common with her father. He was actually her favorite family member ( Do not tell Akriel ). She loved her brother dearly, but father just understood her more.

Finally, her wide eyes looked to her beloved Father as he spoke. Darkness was building deep within her soul. Purity, innocence, love, and chastity could share space with corruption, wickedness, hate, and impurity for a little amount of time. Soon everything darkened and evil will take over her body. For now, it only glimmers in the blood splatter of her sweet ocean eyes. Nodding her sugar flushed face with Fathers words, she agreed never to tell mother. Then Castiella looked to her brother. "Never ever Father! You can trust us. " A smile formed on her maw as she pranced in place before settling down.

Listening quietly she took in every word he was saying. Father was a prince and a king!? That means she was royal blood. The girl smirked slightly bumping into her brother's shoulder. The blood stained girl watched and listened with admiration swelling in her orbs. Then father talks about Mother. She is much weaker, but Castiella still loves Mother Dearly. Tilting her head, she focused on every detail. "I will always protect Akriel and Mother. No matter what I have to do, they will be safe Father. What was it like being a King? " Her voice was already turning as sweet as honey. Then before she could say any more, he started talking about killing. Ears danced forward, and her tail flicked with excitement. " What is it like killing someone? I want to learn everything; I want to protect our family. Teach me everything you know... please. " Her deviant smile turned sheepish as she looked to the ground, then back up to her father.

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Calstron @Akriel

Messages In This Thread
The Thrill Of The End - by Calstron - 06-24-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: The Thrill Of The End - by Castiella - 06-27-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: The Thrill Of The End - by Akriel - 06-27-2017, 11:04 PM
RE: The Thrill Of The End - by Calstron - 06-27-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: The Thrill Of The End - by Castiella - 07-03-2017, 01:22 PM
RE: The Thrill Of The End - by Akriel - 07-06-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: The Thrill Of The End - by Calstron - 07-06-2017, 11:13 PM