the Rift

[PRIVATE] drawn together

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

IT was as if time stopped for a while. She'd forgotten how little he spoke but that didn't matter. All those other stallions she'd met in her travels, so smart, had never shut up about themselves. Arrogant, obnoxious, bullshitters.

Ivezho, though his words sounded like the typical sleazy pickup lines, was not the same as them. He was strong, silent, and....he'd come back. (Nevermind that it was only after like basically a year or whatever. shh) She lets herself be pulled in, she lets herself be lulled by her presence. She didn't care if it was for forever she was just happy to finally have him back, here, now. How many mares had the opportunity to have precisely the stallion they wanted for their first foray into the world of sexual things? Not many, really.

"I don't care if you leave again or what you do. Just remember to come back to me." " She smiles and returns his close nuzzles. Oh, how she'd forgotten what the warmth of his touch felt like. Eldala sighed happily as soon as she saw his display. Finally. Just, finally. She turns to make allowance for him. Giving small squeals of approval at his nips. It was terrifying and exhilarating and she'd waited for this moment for months but she was certainly over the delay.

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
drawn together - by Ivezho - 06-24-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: drawn together - by Eldala - 07-09-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: drawn together - by Ivezho - 07-09-2017, 07:50 AM
RE: drawn together - by Eldala - 07-11-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: drawn together - by Ivezho - 07-12-2017, 05:13 AM