the Rift

[PRIVATE] torches

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
She didn’t miss Irma’s attention being drawn to her wings and she smiled warmly, carefully shifting one of her wings and lowering it down her side just a little bit until the bundle of brown, grey, and white feathers was revealed - a sleeping baby owl. Truthfully, she didn’t know much about Irma - whether the snowy owl was just curious or looking for a snack - but she didn’t feel overly cautious. Perhaps, like Hemlock, Mauja’s companions felt a bond towards other owls.

Cypress would be closer to their size than Hemlock’s when he was grown.

It didn’t escape her that Mauja didn’t answer her question, but she wasn’t going to press him. Seeing him was enough of an answer - seeing him breathing was an even better answer - and she would be satisfied with those two answers for now. She might have once scolded him for pacing around when he should have been resting but she felt like a more subtle approach was always better with Mauja. He didn’t seem the type to be particularly welcoming to her tendencies to mother everyone she considered a friend.

“You might not consider it a feat but I am glad you are alive all the same.” She smiled softly, watching him for a moment as he turned his head out to the sea. He needed a bath, which was almost humorous considering he had been washed up from the sea. She was contemplating how easy it would be to get him to agree to go to the hot tub (the heat would do wonders if he was sore as well) when he turned her question back to her.

“I’m fine.” She answered truthfully, moving her wings a little in a shrugging motion as she also turned her gaze out to the sea. “I’d like to give the Goddess a piece of my mind… and Kaos too while I’m at it. But I’ve lived through worse.” Alysanne had been born into a world without gods, she wasn’t overly concerned now that Helovia seemed to have a lack of them as well. She worried for what it meant, of course, but was also stubborn in her belief that somehow she could find a way to get her family, friends, and herd out of here safely if they needed to run.
If you could only understand—through my heart and through my veins
I gave it all,
I'll give again.

image | coding
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
torches - by Mauja - 06-25-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: torches - by Alysanne - 06-25-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: torches - by Mauja - 06-27-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: torches - by Alysanne - 07-06-2017, 11:56 AM
RE: torches - by Mauja - 07-10-2017, 02:49 AM