the Rift

[PRIVATE] Three Kings of Orient

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Lightning strikes every time she moves

Schwing, schwing--damn, we shoulda done this more often. I ain’t never known Chico to be much of a sword fighter but damn, he was giving me a run for my money. Using his heavy wings to bat at me and give him leverage as he angled that sharp, poignant crystal shard in my direction, at my face and eyes and chest, and he caught me once in the shoulder blade and I giggled at it and kept swinging Sparkmarrow, making him titter back on his feet.

I could feel the glass beneath my feet--I could feel a prick here or there, and all that did was remind me I was alive.

Then there was a flash behind me: a flicker of movement, of brilliant icy blue, and I was moving before I registered entirely what it was. Sparkmarrow whistled in the air, bristling and crackling with sparkshit, and it turned out to be another spike rising up from my command, delayed and stupid and it didn’t fucking matter anyway cuz--crASH-- Sparkmarrow shattered it just the same, except this time it was even more satisfying, an even larger, more explosive cloud of glass shimmering around me again, the most violent disco ever. The shards shimmering and cold--so much like ice.

My attention was pulled from Cheek, so I didn’t notice the way he paused, his mouth gripping his sparkling blade, tawny amber eyes boring into the white spectre that had joined us. It was the careful stare of a cornered animal, when it doesn’t know if it should feel fear yet--when he’s not sure if you’re here to steal his kill. What? Chico stood square and still as he watched Lee, even as Lee was giving me more things to shatter, more poetic irony to douse myself in and give me some kind of feeling, even if it was something self-righteous and dumb and lost.

What?

"In ornare vitae leo eu volutpat."
Chico
and Roskuld
image credits

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Three Kings of Orient - by Roskuld - 06-25-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Three Kings of Orient - by Mauja - 06-25-2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Three Kings of Orient - by Roskuld - 07-02-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Three Kings of Orient - by Mauja - 07-06-2017, 04:54 AM