the Rift

[OPEN] 15 minutes late with an owl

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily

Lady we have to find her! I have to tell her all the good news.... And the bad.... Together the ivory dog and I race in and out of the trees, both sets of eyes scanning for Hemlock or the painted hide of my adopted Mama. After all, Alysanne has always been there for me regardless of everything else going on around me. So much has happened in these last couple weeks, and I find the fact that I have not seen one of the two queens of the Edge well.... Okay it makes me even more nervous given the last words of the Moon Goddess..

The sounds of an owl hooting catches Lady's attention and she follows it. I start to head the way she had gone as well just to be sure. Finally, I feel Lady get excited. I hope it means what I think it does. The small pup rushes into sight of the trio before I find them. "Oh Mama Alysanne!" I cry out of joy and relief. I move forward, the small pearls that had appeared bouncing in my mane and tail. The weight of my new found necklace also reminds me that something is clearly going on. "Something is happening.... The Moon Goddess...." I can not bring myself to tell her the worst of things yet. So I avoid it instead. "I found out I have more family than I thought... Some were right here in the Edge and I never knew it.... But i'm so scared."

Lady moves against my front legs, pressing again me in efforts to sooth my fears. I find my family and it is the end of the world. It has to be. Why else would the Gods of abandoned us...

"Talking"

Sansa

Messages In This Thread
15 minutes late with an owl - by Alysanne - 06-25-2017, 05:47 PM
RE: 15 minutes late with an owl - by Sansa - 06-26-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: 15 minutes late with an owl - by Amaris - 06-29-2017, 06:44 AM